Friday, May 14, 2010
Mari Sebarkan Cinta
This is a Postcard Project to our dear Prime Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak.
USE THE POSTCARD TO TELL HIM THE PEOPLE OF SABAH LOVE THEIR ENVIRONMENT AND DO NOT WANT A COAL-FIRED POWER PLANT IN SABAH.
1. Please grab this photo onto your desktop
2. Put it on a thumbdrive
3. take it to a photo printing shop
4. Print as many as you can
5. kau kau stick the photo on a piece of cardboard
6. write your message to our dear PM on the back of the photo - on the cardboard
7. Don't forget to leave space for the address and stamp
8. Address the letter to the Prime Minister (details below)
9. Put a stamp on it.
10. Post your postcard
11. Bully all your friends, class mates, colleagues, family members to do the same thing please.
12. Everyone LOVES getting postcards.
'Kopivosian' in the Kadazandusun language of Sabah means: 'Greetings' or 'Salam Sejahtera'
'Kotohuadan' in the Kadazandusun language of Sabah means: 'Thank you'.
- Don't be excessively rude cause that's not nice.
- Do use your own language to write to him. He can find a translator & learn some Sabah languages. 1Malaysia bah.
Here is the PM's mailing address at his office in Putrajaya:
Office of The Prime Minister,
Main Block, Perdana Putra Building,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
62502 Putrajaya, MALAYSIA
Tel : 603-8888 8000
Fax : 603-8888 3444
Please feel free to phone or fax him or his office if you feel moved to do so.
On 31 October 2009, in Kuala Lumpur, in his keynote address at Tenaga Nasional Berhad’s (TNB's) 60th anniversary celebration, our dear PM said:
“…The government needs to revise its energy policy, ..the current one [is] obsolete and in need of a revamp… was proven to be costly, both environmentally and financially.
“I don’t like the current energy policy. It’s not right,” he told some 1,500 TNB workers attending the event.
“…coal is what we call DIRTY technology, it’s NOT environmentally friendly,”
Do remind him of his own wise words.
USE THE POSTCARD TO TELL THE PRIME MINISTER THE PEOPLE OF SABAH LOVE THEIR ENVIRONMENT AND DO NOT WANT A COAL-FIRED POWER PLANT IN SABAH.
PLEASE TAKE THIS PHOTO + ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE AND ADD THIS TO YOUR OWN FB.
THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT
THIS BELONGS TO ALL CONCERNED EARTHLINGS.
DON'T BE SHY.
MAKE A STAND.
NO TO COAL IN SABAH
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
FIX THE GRID
This is a GLOBAL CAMPAIGN because it affects a GLOBALLY OUTSTANDING site therefore requires GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITY to protect it! You from other countries are SO IMPORTANT to us to help stop this coal-fired power plant in our Sabah. Please just do your thing, take hold of the campaign for yourself and spread the word! Kotohuadan from the peoples of Sabah! & do come visit. We're nice & we have gorgeous special places to visit: http://www.sabahtourism.com/sabah-malays